Lower back pain is very common and most people will have it at some point in their lives. In fact, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), lower back pain is the most common cause of job-related disability and one of the biggest reasons for missing work in the US.
Effective and Safe Lumber Traction Therapy
The SpinalTrax™ Lumbar Traction Device is an all-in-one lumbar treatment system for lower back pain relief. The system provides a range of therapies designed to treat and manage lower back pain, as well as maintain a healthy active lumbar.
We can’t always afford to put our lives on pause for acute or chronic pain. The lower back is an essential part of our ability to function. Not only does the lower back support the weight of the upper body but it also provides mobility for so many of the movements we make on a daily basis. For example, the lower back is responsible for rotating the hips when we walk and drives the muscles in the pelvis, legs, and feet.
When we start feeling lower back pain, we need to address it quickly because it will likely mean that we will soon not be able to function as we should. Besides the fact that the pain can be overwhelming, the combination of not working and medical bills for often ineffective but expensive treatments can be financially taxing.
We, therefore, need an effective, safe, and cost-effective therapy to deal with lower back pain.
Amongst some of the most common treatments available, lumber traction has been shown to be one of the most effective. Lumbar traction is the process of applying a stretching force to the lower back to widen the intervertebral foramen and distract apophyseal joints.
The SpinalTrax™ is designed to:
- Adjust incorrect posture to restore the natural, healthy curvature of the lower back.
- Blocks pain signals by stimulating the release of neurotransmitters.
- Decrease lumbar paraspinal activity.
- Decrease intra-discal pressure.
- Relieve hyperosteogeny and sciatica.
- Stimulate blood circulation by relaxing lower back muscles.
- Reduce disc protrusion.
- Enhance lumbar muscular strength.
- Decompress the intervertebral discs.
- Increase vertebral separation.
- Increase lateral foraminal opening.
- Distract apophyseal joints.
The SpinalTrax™ intelligent dynamic traction technology stretches out the lumbar vertebrae by leveraging body weight and gravity through slow rhythmic pulses.
Intelligent Dynamic Traction Therapy
The intelligent dynamic traction can relieve lower back pain by changing the disc-nerve interface, which could decrease mechanical pressure exerted on a nerve by a displaced disc or by stimulating disc or joint repair.
Unlike other systems develop for lumbar traction, the SpinalTrax™ intelligent dynamic traction does all the work. This is the reason why the SpinalTrax™ is much more effective and safer compared to other low-quality options in the market.
Vibration Massage Therapy
The vibration massage therapy functions can be used for lower back pain relief, stress reduction, relieving tight muscles, and improving blood circulation. Vibrational massage can relieve lower back pain by stimulating numbness in the area.
The two high-power 3000RMP motors in the system deliver a soothing vibration that relieves muscle tightness and improves blood circulation; which has added health benefits. For example, it improves cellular exchange. Cellular exchange is the process by which waste products and toxins within muscles are exchanged for healthy nutrients and oxygen. As cellular exchange increases, muscles become healthier and stronger and are less likely to fatigue and weaken.
Thermotherapy - Like a hot stone massage at home.
The system provides a massaging effect similar to a hot stone massage, with a wide range of health benefits. Besides providing lower back pain relief the thermotherapy function also decreases joint stiffness, relieves muscle spasms; reduces inflammation, facilitates healing, and increases blood flow.
Use of Electrotherapy
The SpinalTrax™ has electrode massage pads that can be used externally to direct low-frequency electrical pulses through the skin to help stimulate injured muscles or nerves to relieve pain.
Electrical pulses from the electrode massage pads mimic signals from neurons to cause repeated muscle contractions, which leads to increased blood flow and increased healing of damaged muscles.
The sensation is very relaxing and can be used on any part of the body. Can even be used on areas where there is no pain or injury.
What Makes the SpinalTrax™ Special?
- Easy to use.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Dual high-power 3000 rpm multi-frequency vibration.
- Rhythmic Dynamic Air Traction.
- ABS & PC materials supporting more than 450lbs of weight.
- Comfortable ergonomic design at 26° to the body.
- Infrared Heat & Red Light technology.
- Easy to use controller.
- Material: ABS + PC
- Power: 12V 100-240V AC/DC Adapter
Heating Temperature Range: 45℃-65℃
- Vibrating Speed: 3000RPM/Min
- Adapter Cable Length: 1.5M
- Product Size: 48 * 26cm / 15.7 * 8in (L * W)
- Product Weight: 1180g / 2.6LB
The Complete SpinalTrax™ Lumbar Traction System
- 1x SpinalTrax™ Lumbar Traction Device
- 1x Set of External Electro Pads
- 1x User’s Manual
- 1x Power Adapter (UK/US/EU/AU)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order
Ineffable Shop is a US-based company, and we make your satisfaction our #1 priority.
- We believe in our brand and our products so we've included a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Your information is SAFE. We process all orders within 24-28 hours.
- We will provide you with live tracking to track your order.
- If in ANY case, you are not happy or satisfied, reach out to customer support and we will do ALL that we can to work towards your satisfaction.
- We have a support team that will respond to all inquiries within 24 hours!
- Order with confidence, we look forward to serving you.